Oct 22, 2009

THE STORY posted on NBC

TUESDAY 10.20.09 - Olsen Ebright POSTED THE STORY ON NBCLOSANGELES.COM







































READ THE STORY on NBC... 

Brazilians Offended Over Destruction of Christ the Redeemer
Thank you Robert and Olsen!!

Wow! What an amazing ride! I've cried a few times ... (tears of joy)
  • I've been up for over 30 hours now - TX to 3 red bulls
  • I think I've called every department at Sony today! Interesting characters...Will share this one later! I finally reached the correct Department! Thanks Kim
  • NBC posted the story today....
  • Emailed every Brazilian community in LA from Jujitsu, Gisele and the embassy!!
  • Talked with my church...The Catholic league in NY will be helping this issue as well!!
  • Got interesting feedback and reconnected with old coworkers.
  • Accidently forgot to carry a pen...let's just say "Thank God for lipstick!" he hee
The interesting part is "the majority" prefers the easy route! Why bother? Because it's wrong what SONY has done! This is so important and well known world wide! I have to stand up for what I believe! I can't move mountains!... but in this road called "life" if you do your best...step by step you get there!! Those billboards are going down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment