Oct 22, 2009

TO DO LIST

THURSDAY 10.22.09 - YES I CAN


NOW HERE'S THE TO DO LIST FOR TONIGHT...Wish me luck! :)
the red stuff is done! woohoo
  1. Email friends the Channel 4 news link
  2. Fax CNN the Story & all info to Rick Sanchez
  3. Contact Pete Tong - the whole world listen to his show online
  4. Email Globo - Brazilian TV
  5. Email BBC 
  6. Talk with crunch peeps
  7. Email Tiesto - he loves Brazil
  8. Follow up with Sony Press & VPs - It's amazing how much info u can find online!
  9. Call the Catholic League
  10. Send Robert a Thank you letter
  11. Call the Hollywood Reporter back - TX jv
  12. Reply to comments - 
  13. Reply to friends
  14. Drop Ellen a package tomorrow
  15. Contact Howard Stern - or not!? I'm a little scared of him..
  16. Create the flyers for the church & Brazilian Stores & restaurants

I can't allow SONY or anybody to ruin my mood!!! I dedicate this song to you SONY PICTURES ENTERTAINMENT...



We crossed the line
Who pushed who over?
It doesn't matter to you
It matters to me
We're cut adrift
We're still floating
I'm only hanging on
To watch you go down
My love



    No comments:

    Post a Comment