Oct 22, 2009

LA FLYERS, ADS, NEWS

SATURDAY 10.23.09 - LA FLYERS FOR THE BRAZILIAN COMMUNITY, MY CHURCH & FRIENDS TO SHARE...

 Coming soon to a Store & Restaurant Near You....


CLICK HERE FOR PRINT OUTS >>



HOLLYWOOD REPORTER AD FOR NEXT WEEK...

 

AND THEN...
  •  Contact the LA Times ... I was interviewed for a story about Caffeinated Drinks!  (I luv redbull) Hopefully she will read my story!
  •  Contact the CBS NEWS lovely lady... she did a story about my favorite spin class "Red Line" earlier this year... 

LATEST NEWS: 
OLSEN EBRIGHT updated the story on MNBC!
Woohoo... Thanks Olsen :)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33401960/ns/local_news-los_angeles_ca/


Olsen said:  -- leaving us plenty of time to watch "2012" in theaters and eventually buy the DVD or Blu-ray. How convenient.  
My thoughts: I think this movie will be a disaster! ... Sony will probably do a sequel in  2011 or 2012 to recover from the billions of dollars lost on poor advertisement ads.


MORE NEWS RELATED TO "DISRESPECTULL BILLBOARDS"






I FOUND A GREAT ARTICLE IN REGARDS " Disrespectul Billboards" IN FLORIDA!
Charlotte P. Brand - Florida Outdoor Advertising Association (FOAA) President / CEO - Disrespectful Billboards
















ANOTHER FANTASTIC ARTICLE

Michael Pfleger:
 

"We will not tolerate this kind of disrespect. We should not have to tolerate it in our communities." Viacom
, the owner of the billboards, eventually removed the signs because of Pfleger's protests.
Click here to Read the full story

P.S.  Guess who I am going to call next?  Viacom &
Pfleger!!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

FUN STUFF...
I went to drop of the flyers at Pampas Grill - Farmer's MKT  ( it was extremely busy) 
The American guy said:
  I should get 20% discount... I tell everybody about this place! 
I told him:  If you get 20% ...then I should get 30% - I am Brazilian! HA

The Brazilian guy said: 
I was flipping through the channels, and saw the story.... E isso mesmo! Poe pra quebra! ha haaa


Thanks, I needed that.  OBRIGADA!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I am taking Sunday day off ( it's already 4:03 am)  I am going to the U2 concert,  I need to workout and sleep more!  Here's my favorite video!!  Enjoy  :)




Where the streets have no name.

We're still building and burning down love
Burning down love.
And when I go there
I go there with you
(It's all I can do).

No comments:

Post a Comment